Last Updated: Oct 23, 2023
Last Updated: Oct 23, 2023
- On the Website;
- Through the Services; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Any third party (including Stone’s Goods’ affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website or Services.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website and Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website or Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or our Services, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any interactive or public comment features of this Website or Services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Stone’s Goods Inc. has implemented industry-standard security measures designed to protect the personal information that you may provide. Access to your personal information on the Website or Services may be password-protected, and sensitive data is protected by SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website or Services.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website or Services.
Third Party Websites and Services
Information We Collect
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and our Services, including:
Personal information is information by which you may be personally identified. Stone’s Goods Inc. uses personal information to better understand users’ needs and interests and to provide better services. You may request information on our Website or Services, subscribe to mailing lists, participate in online discussions, provide feedback, submit information into registries, register for events, or apply for memberships. The types of personal information you provide to Stone’s Goods Inc. may include your name, address, phone number, email address, username, password, credit card or billing information, and account numbers. Stone’s Goods Inc. may use personal information to provide services that support the activities of our users. When accessing your registered account, your personal user information may be tracked by Stone’s Goods Inc. to ensure authorized access.
To use certain features of the Stone’s Goods Inc. Website and Services, you may need to register and create an account by providing your name, email address, username, and password. Registration forms require users to provide accurate contact information. Your information may be used to send you information about Stone’s Goods Inc., product updates, special offers, and newsletters, and to provide you with more customized services.
Our order forms securely collect visitor’s contact information and financial information (like your credit card number and other billing information). Contact information on order forms is used for order fulfillment and may be shared with our partners or resellers if necessary to fulfill your request. During the purchasing process, you may be given the opportunity to sign up for future emailings regarding our products, services, and promotions. You may also have the option of registering a profile with Stone’s Goods Inc., which may store your name, purchase history, and billing information to facilitate your shopping and purchasing experience.
Automatic Information Collection
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or Services, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your access to and use of our Website and Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website or Services;
- Information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number;
- Metadata and other information associated with files stored on your device; and
- Real-time information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically is used to improve our Website and Services and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to tailor our Website or Services to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website or Services may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website or Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that enable Stone’s Goods Inc., for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email, and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Stone’s Goods Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Stone’s Goods Inc. about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Stone’s Goods Inc., our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to give you control over your information:
- Location Information. You can choose whether to allow the Website or Services to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of our Website or Services may be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile on our Website or Services, or by sending an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Promotional Offers from Stone’s Goods Inc. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Stone’s Goods Inc. to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by adjusting your user preferences in your account profile on our Website or Services, or by sending an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Stone’s Goods Inc. as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by adjusting your user advertising preferences in your account profile on our Website or Services, or by sending an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website or Services and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights and Do-Not-Track Laws
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website and Services that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Stone’s Goods Inc. does not respond to “do not track” signals or similar mechanisms intended to allow California residents to opt-out of Internet tracking. Stone’s Goods Inc. may track and/or disclose your online activities over time and across different websites to third parties when you use our Website or Services.
We adhere to additional privacy policies in compliance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).